Today’s businesses face a wide variety of laws and regulations, adopted by both federal and state governments, that restrict business practices viewed as promoting monopolies or otherwise hindering interstate commerce. Businesses are also subject to a range of laws that provide warranty protections to consumers and other purchasers of products. Ruder Ware attorneys advise clients on complying with these state and federal antitrust laws, as well as warranty and product liability matters. Our services include:
- Designing and analyzing distribution and pricing programs for compliance with federal and state antitrust laws, including the federal Robinson-Patman Act
- Developing and reviewing warranties and advertising for compliance with the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act requirements and with federal, state, and local advertising regulations
- Representing manufacturers, distributors, and dealers in connection with various federal and state franchising requirements as well as distributor termination laws
- Providing antitrust analysis of mergers and acquisition transactions
- Preparing and filing required Hart-Scott-Rodino Act premerger reports
As part of a full-service law firm, our attorneys provide clients with a one-stop approach to their legal needs. Ruder Ware, the largest Wisconsin law firm headquartered north of Madison, also provides legal counsel in Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Employment, Benefits & Labor Relations; and Trusts & Estates.