Asset Protection Planning
We advise clients on how to increase their incomes, grow their businesses, and manage their investments. We also advise clients on the legal means available to protect their incomes and assets from the potential claims of creditors. In this imperfect and uncertain world, this kind of specialized planning has become a priority for many Americans who want to protect their assets for their retirement or for future generations.
Asset protection planning requires a diverse set of legal skills. In addition to the many techniques used in estate planning, our asset protection attorneys provide the following services:
- Domestic asset protection trusts
- Offshore asset protection trusts
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Discretionary spendthrift trusts
- Self-settled special needs trusts
- Third-party special needs trusts
- IRA protection trusts
- Qualified Terminal Interest Property (QTIP) trusts
- Liability insurance planning
- Health and disability insurance planning
- Long-term care insurance planning
Founded in 1920, as part of a full-service law firm, our attorneys provide clients with a one-stop approach to their legal needs. Ruder Ware provides business, tax, employment, municipal, estate planning, real estate, litigation, and trust services through its offices in Wausau and Eau Claire. Ruder Ware, Business Attorneys for Business Success.