Jeremy Welch concentrates his practice in business and commercial law, including commercial financing, mergers and acquisitions, creditor rights, and general business law. His experience includes:
- Representing borrowers and financial institutions in commercial financing transactions.
- Representing purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and sale of businesses through asset and stock transactions.
- Negotiating and drafting supply agreements, joint development agreements, and other business contracts.
- Representing and counseling secured and unsecured creditors.
- Representing and counseling businesses, including corporations and limited liability companies, in all stages of development.
B.B.A. (magna cum laude), Viterbo College, La Crosse, WI (1998)
J.D., University of Wisconsin - Madison (2001)
- American Bar Association - Section Member: Business Law; Antitrust Law; Young Lawyers Division
- State Bar of Wisconsin - Section Member: Business Law; Taxation; Bankruptcy; Young Lawyers Division
- Marathon County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
Wisconsin Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Commercial Law League of America - Member
- Homme Heights for the Aging - Board of Directors, President
- United Way of Marathon County - Board of Directors (2008)
- Wausau Area Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, Inc. - Enterprise In Action, Lecturer, Volunteer (2001-2003)
- Woodson YMCA - President (2014 - present); Vice President (2010 - 2012); Treasurer (2008 - 2010); Board Member (2005 - Present)
Blue Ink Blog Articles