Randi Osberg’s experience includes:
- Chapter 7 Panel Trustee (Eau Claire and Superior).
- Large foreclosures/creditor-side bankruptcy matters.
- Representing Unsecured Creditor Committees.
- Work-outs and restructuring.
- Chapter 128 issues.
- Corporate acquisitions/dispositions.
- Randi is a certified public accountant (CPA) and a licensed real estate broker.
B.S. Business Administration (with honors), Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI
J.D., University of Wisconsin - Madison (1982)
Admitted to Practice:
Wisconsin Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
U.S. Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
American Bar Association
Section Member: Business Law
State Bar of Wisconsin
Section Member: Bankruptcy; Business Law; Past Secretary-Treasurer
Eau Claire County Bar Association
American Bankruptcy Institute
National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees
Wisconsin Super Lawyers®, 2006, 2008 - 2011
Best Lawyers in America®, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (Present)
University of Wisconsin Lawyering Skills Course: Debtor/Creditor Rights
Wisconsin State Bar - NW Wisconsin Bankruptcy Institute speaker:
Bankruptcy Reform Act
Chetek-Weyerhaeuser Scholarship Foundation, Inc, Assistant Vice President
Chetek Friends of the Library, Inc., Vice President
Momentum West, Chairman of the Board
Ric Jones Foundation, Officer
- Discovering Assets Using Tax Returns - 10/27/09
- Extending Credit to Your Customers: Trade Credit and Preference Claims - 5/2/06 and 5/9/06